This informational page will help you with common questions you may have about the iPad. Most important students...if you are experiencing any issues, email your teachers immediately.
Berridge's Troubleshooting Tips:
- Make sure you are connected with your Apple ID (go to Settings, tap on your name, then Name and Email. If a window pops up, tap Settings, then Continue and enter your 6 digit bday) If you get a Verification Failed window, try again. If it keeps coming up, let me know.
- You need to be updated to the latest iOS. Go to Settings, General, Software Update (if there is an update, then go ahead and update)
- Also make sure you backup your iPad a few times a week (go to Settings, Tap on your Name, then go to iCloud, then iCloud Backup)
- Do a hard reset (that’s holding the power button and home button down at the same time until you see the white apple)
- Make sure Date and Time is set to automatic
- Delete apps and reinstall
- Try signing into Canvas through Safari instead of the app
- Make sure your router and modem are working properly (you might have to reset these as well – sometimes poor connectivity can cause delays on the iPad)
For teachers: Directions for embedding YouTube videos in Canvas.
Updating and Backing Up Your iPad
Signing into Canvas and Classlink
Microsoft Outlook and Teams Apps
Backing Up Notability
Turning On/Off Notifications in Canvas through a Web Browser
Turning On/Off Notifications in the Canvas App